Data Loss is an unpleasant situation that most of us surely have experienced. But thanks to the technology that has now made it possible to recover any type of data from any type of storage device. In today’s article we will be discussing top 5 file recovery software that can easily help you to recover your lost data. So further delay let’s check out these 5 amazing data recovery software.
5 Top-rated Data Recovery Software
1. Advanced Disk Recovery
Advanced Disk Recovery is an amazing file recovery that provides a perfect solution for all your data loss problems. So whether you have lost your image, document, video or music file, this amazing software can recover them all with just a few clicks. The advanced scan engine of Advanced Disk Recovery searches every nook and corner of your storage device, whether it is your internal hard disk, external disk, memory card or USB flash storage for the lost files. The trial version of the program helps you to scan for all the lost files for free, however you have to purchase the program to recover them. Moreover, the program provides you an option to preview the files before recovering to decide which file to recover and which to not.
Salient features of Advanced Disk Recovery:
- Deep scan mode to recover the deleted files even which are deep buried.
- Filters to restore files based on Size, Date, Time etc.
- Option to preview files before recovering them.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and XP. Both 32 bit & 64 bit.
- Supports various storage devices like external hard drive, SSD, memory cards and USB flash storage.
- Complete product support available 24*7.
2. Disk Drill
Disk Drill is an amazing file recovery software that provides you a user friendly interface to recover any type of deleted files from your computer. Moreover this advanced data recovery tool provides you with an option of quick scan that within minutes looks for the recently deleted files. However, if it doesn’t help then you have an option of Deep scan that can even reconstruct the deleted files from the traces found on the disk. So whether you are a novice user with just a basic computer knowledge or an advanced user, Disk Drill will not disappoint you both. And above all Disk Drill also provides an additional data protection tool known as Recovery Vault to keep your important files safe.
Primary Features of Disk Drill:
- Easy and intuitive user friendly interface.
- Recover 500 MB of data for free. However if you need to recover more than that then you need to purchase it.
- Free inbuilt Recovery Vault to keep your important files safe.
- Supports all major file systems like FAT/FAT32/exFAT, NTFS, HFS & HFS+, APFS, EXT3/EXT4.
- Smaller in size and light on system resources and memory.
If you are looking for a free file recovery software that can recover all your deleted files without paying even a penny then you should go for Recuva. This free to use data recovery tools created by Piriform helps you to recover almost any type of files like audio, video, document, images from almost all storage devices like hard drive, memory card, and external drives. Recuva uses advanced algorithms that can recover files even from damaged and formatted drives. And not only this, Recuva also provides you with an option to securely delete files so that they never be recovered by any data recovery software.
Main Features of Recuva
- Completely free to use to recover any type of deleted files.
- Advanced deep scan mode to find maximum possible traces of deleted files.
- Additional option to securely delete files that you never want to be recovered through any means.
4. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
Whether you have lost your files in an OS crash, virus attack, or any other data loss scenarios, you can trust EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard to recover them. Its 3 step data recovery method, select a location > scan the drive > recover files makes it really easy for anyone in this world to get their deleted files back. Moreover, this impressive file recovery software not only helps you to recover the lost files but also repair them in case they are recovered as corrupt or damaged.
Primary Features of EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard
- Recover 2GB of data for free.
- Preview the files or data before recovering them.
- Available for both Windows and Mac versions.
If you are looking for a professional image recovery tool with lots of advanced recovery options to recover the lost images from your client’s PC then you should go with R-STUDIO. Initially the product was only meant for commercial users but now the company has designed the lighter version as well for the beginners named as R-Undelete.
Key Features of R-STUDIO:
- Raw file recovery for heavily damaged or unknown file systems.
- Cross Platform support.
- Recover the files from local as well as from network drives.
- Extended file search and mask capabilities;
So here we come to the end of the article. We hope that the article has helped you to get a better insight of the top 5 file recovery software that can recover all your deleted files with ease.