The holidays will appear before you know it, and wholesale sequin dresses are definitely a must for all of the parties that will follow. These stunning sequin dresses are the best way to stand out, and they can easily work for family holiday gathering, holiday party, and night outdoor activities. Everything depends on the sequin dresses you choose and the way you style them.
How to Wear Sequins From Day to Night
As the holidays approach, it is certain that we are going to see more sequin costumes showing up on the streets, at the clubs and of course, at holiday parties. Sparkling attire really do not have to be something only shaken at night time, and they can definitely be rocked at events more sophisticated than a night out club. All it has to do is selecting the right item, and then styling it perfectly. Here are some general tips for wearing sequin costumes that are always important to keep in mind.
- First of all, make sure the dresses fit you well! Many sparkling dresses tend to be tight to one side and are easy to notice when the dress is weirdly bunched up or hanging loosely anywhere on the body. If you can, try on some sequin dresses before you shop them to ensure a perfect fit. Nowadays, there are also a lot of sequin dresses with wrap-around designs or draped silhouettes, and the fit is much more forgiving, so this is another choice.
- Your sequin dress may not be the shortest dress in the closet. Sequin dresses already have a certain reputation, so although they can definitely be short, you still want to be able to sit or bend them comfortably without worrying about riding anything up too high.
- It is usually best to choose only one color of sequins per piece of dress. A dress with sequins in all kinds of different colors is going to be difficult to style, and the possibility to flatter is much less.
- When you are wearing sequin outfits, especially when sequins take up a lot of space, then you want your makeup to work with your appearance instead of opposing it. You probably want to avoid too much brilliance or glitter in your makeup, and instead select more mattes for a flattering contrast.
How to Wear Sequin Dress for Important Events
Sequin dresses are undoubtedly the most difficult to style for more upscale events where the stakes are high and etiquette is precise. You only have so many options to wear shiny garment at suit and tie events, and there are even more opportunities to use sequins in your accessories to bring more magic.
- Sequin dresses worn to more upscale events should definitely be placed in longer positions, try to avoid midi length. The midi and maxi dresses we recommended could certainly work, as they can exude a lot of glamour.
- For sequined dresses, it’s recommended that you opt for simple jewelry. You should avoid large necklaces and instead select either no sparkle or only a pair of moderate earrings and perhaps delicate bracelets.
- Other accessories such as shoes and clutches have the same logic. When wearing sparkling outfits, it is best to keep your shoes, handbags and other accessories in solid colored and stylish design.
- Sequins can also be used as an accessory rather than as a dress, but don’t overdo it. For sophisticated matters, it’s better wear only one sequin accessory per outfit.
How to Wear Sequin Dresses at the Club
The nightclubs are natural habitats for sequin dresses, as it is mostly dark, and occasionally there will be light on glittery outfits and light them up. The loud scene of the club is where you absolutely need the sequins to stand out, and it’s also where you can style them in almost any way you would like, and it’s that people are less likely to notice gaudiness or errors.
- This is a great chance to wear that itty-bitty strappy sequin dresses. The length does not need to be too long, and no neckline is too low. Since you may need to dance, make sure that your sequin attire is flexible enough so that you can move around freely.
- Clubbing, especially on a bitter cold night, means you have to go out in the cold and then move into a sweltering hot club. You definitely want to wear a flatter and big jacket or coat that will keep you warm and will also work well with your favorite sequin dress.
- On cold days, throwing on tights under your sequin dresses is pretty important. Though in most cases, solid colored tights are the best choice, you can break rules and wear shiny or patterned pantyhose when leaving the club. That’s the only thing that can really be more time.
- You should still avoid over the top accessories with your sequin nightclub dresses. Dancing will not be fun when your necklace or earrings can get caught on things. In fact, your outfits probably sparkle enough to make you stand out in the crowd.