In almost every sector of the economy, the competition level has increased so much that it needs hard work to exist. Even the heat of this competition is among students as well. Many of the students prepare for national-level exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, etc so that they can get admission to their dream colleges. They put a lot of effort into cracking these exams. Students who want to take admission to the best technology colleges, go for the JEE exam. It is better for the student to first appear in the JEE advanced mock test online so that they know all their mistakes and weakness before appearing in the final exam.
Many tips and tricks are being followed by the students who are preparing for this exam. Sometimes there are chances that students might be putting in a lot of effort but all that effort is put in the wrong direction which will not be fruitful in long run. Here is the list of common mistakes that are done while preparing for the JEE exam.
- Get distracted: If you want to take admission in one of the renowned technology colleges of India then you need to clear the JEE exam with good marks. But sometimes the student can get distracted by other things on social media or entertainment. If you want to be successful in this exam you need complete focus on the goal.
- Taking 11th grade very lightly: JEE exams are conducted every year after the board exam of 12 grades. This exam covers the syllabus of both 11th and 12th grade. Some children take their grade 11 very lightly and don’t study properly. This carelessness, in the beginning, will become a great problem for them when the exam is near.
- Measure study time by the number of hours: It is quite common that a person’s brain cannot work continuously. If a student says that he studied for 4 hours continuously, this does not give you the exact time of the study. You need to look at how much time from these 4 hours was productive for you. Set targets of covering syllabus thoroughly rather than counting hours.
- Neglecting a subject: It is quite obvious that every person cannot be perfect in everything. Something might be lacking in the person. The same is in the case of studies, some students might be good at physics and maths but they might be weak in chemistry. So don’t neglect the subject in which you are weak rather you work hard on it as well. As the exam result will be the total of marks obtained in all subjects.
- Don’t take the JEE exam lightly: Yes, preparation for any exam cannot be done in a couple of days. You need to devotee time and effort to the preparation right from the starting of the procedure then only it will lead you to good results. The same is in the case of the JEE exam.
It is better not to repeat the mistakes which are stated above while you are preparing for this exam. Always go for JEE advanced mock test papers before appearing in the final entrance exam.