With the announcement of every new model from popular brands like Sony, LG, and Samsung, the world of television has become more and more fuzzy. If you are a customer in 2019 trying to buy the best TV model according to your budget and needs, we are here to help you decide. Here are some of the things that are crucial so that you can pick up the TV model that suits you perfectly.
- Screen Size – The biggest factor that would decide the TV model you buy would probably be screen size. Pick the largest screen size that will fit amply into the space of your living room and also suit your budget. Taking into account price, performance and typical living room dimensions, the ideal screen size these days range between 55 and 65 inches.
- Screen Resolution – TV brands these days are rapidly shifting to Ultra HD sets (also called 4K). These 4K models have four times the number of pixels as current HDTV screens which results in that small objects on the screen have more detail, including sharper text.
- Refresh rate – Refresh rate is extremely important, especially if you are a gamer looking to play high-resolution games without lag. Don’t buy a TV with less than a 120 Hz refresh rate.
- Connections – Look for at least four HDMI ports; Customers looking to buy 4K TV models should ask about HDCP compatibility.
- Smart TV’s – Almost all the TV models that are in vogue are Smart TVs, so it is no longer an important factor in making your decision.
- Contrast Ratio – You should remember to ignore manufacturers’ contrast-ratio specs, since they are not comparable across brands.
- Sound – If you are a sports fan or a movie buff, you should definitely add a sound bar to enhance sound quality and viewing experience.
- TV Types – LCD TV models have already become obsolete and going by current trends, OLED is the way to go.
- Extended Warranties – Save your money and contact your credit card company to see if it has a price protection policy.
- Price – Bargain – Look for features at affordable prices, and go for cheaper TV brands like HUAWEI and TCL if you do not have a hefty budget.
Some tips to keep in mind when buying a TV set
Here are some quick tips that you should keep in mind while buying a new TV set.
- Don’t buy a TV with less than 4K resolution if you want your TV set to be around a long time.
- Go for an HDR-compatible set, which offers more vivid colours and better contrast.
If you are looking for the best place to buy your TV, Bajaj Finserv EMI store is your only likely destination. All the best TV models are available in the EMI store at the cheapest prices, and at low-cost EMIs with zero down-payments and no extra processing fee. If the product is somehow found damaged, the store immediately changes it or the customer gets a full cashback. So, put your TV scouting to rest, and purchase a brand new plasma TV from the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.