Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938. In recent times it has emerged as one of the major players in the Indian technology market and also one of the most popular companies worldwide. Along with Android smartphones and refrigerators, Samsung also manufactures low-budget TV sets within the economic reach of the middle class and often provides features similar to Sony, LG, and Panasonic, at a significantly lower price. Samsung TV currently has over 200,000,000 users worldwide and is one of the most popular brands among the young generation around the world.
Considering that Samsung has sold as many TV sets as LG and Sony put together in the last ten years, chances are that when you are yearning to buy a new TV for your house, it’s got to be a Samsung model. So for the benefit of Samsung lovers, here is a comprehensive list of the best Samsung TVs:
Samsung Q9FN QLED TV
Samsung’s best TV of 2018, a product of absolute class
- Pros – Spectacular HDR picture quality, faultless sound system and features the latest innovations in gaming systems
- Cons – Limited viewing angles, also perhaps a tad overpriced.
- Size – 65 inches
- Price- 2,07,993 INR
- Verdict – If you can afford it, you should certainly go for it
A great compromise between flawless performance and reasonable price
- Pros – Great value for price, amazing brightness and colour experience
- Cons – Not as bright as the Q9FN, motion handling issues, edge-lit VA panel, and limited viewing angles
- Size – 55 inches
- Price – 1,24,744 INR
- Verdict – If you are looking for a high-performance Samsung TV at a decent price, this is it.
Samsung NU7100 UHD TV
One of the cheapest Samsung TV’s for thrifty customers
- Pros – NU7100 is the best budget Samsung LED TV, with impressive colours and clarity at a cheap price, and 4K and HDR display
- Cons – Not the best for HDR playback, and there are issues with sound too
- Size – 40 inches
- Verdict – If you are just looking for a Samsung 4K TV that would not exhaust all your money, NU7100 is just the thing for you.
Why choose Samsung?
You should definitely prefer Samsung over other brands like Sony and LG because Samsung TV’s are brighter and more colourful than the others, the viewing experience is more vivid, and the input lag is pretty low, which is a great necessity with gamers.
What to look for when buying a TV set?
Here are some quick tips that you should keep in mind while buying a new Samsung TV set.
- Don’t buy a TV with less than 4K resolution if you want your TV set to be around a long time
- Don’t buy a TV with less than a 120 Hz refresh rate
- Go for an HDR-compatible set, which offers more vivid colours and better contrast
Why buy Samsung TVs from Bajaj Finserv EMI store?
The Bajaj Finserv EMI store provides a favourable option for customers looking to buy these Samsung TV sets at low-cost EMIs with zero down-payments and no extra processing fees. The customer can select his/her product from a wide range of stores, and an instantaneous exchange facility is also available if there’s any problem with the product. The combination of Samsung and Bajaj Finserv EMI store is hence a perfect one for customers looking to grab Samsung’s Smart LED TVs at the best possible deals.