Hair is the beauty of the girl. Moms will create different styles according to the events. Here we can see a list of kid’s hairstyles and how can make it.
Easy And Cute Hairstyles For Little Girls
Top Knot Hairstyle Girl
Making a top knot is easy and cute too.
- Neatly comb the hair back and make a tight ponytail.
- Make it tightly with a hair band
- Split the ponytail into two sections and apply gel to make it smoother
- Take one section of hair and twist till the end.
- Wrap the twisted hair around the hair tie in the clockwise direction.
- Secure it tightly with bobby pins
Bow Bun Hairstyle Girl
It is very stylish and natural.
- Gather up all the air and make a ponytail
- Create the loop in the two ends
- Make the centre knot
- Secure the knot with an elastic band
- Create puff in the bow by tugging them tighter
Double Bun Hairstyle Girl
It is one of the easiest and cute hairstyle
- Create the two sections of hair and create pigtails
- Wrap pigtails into a bun
- Secure the buns
- Make the bun wider by pulling out the sections
Flower Braid Undo Hairstyle Girl
It is a flower-like braid hairstyle.
- Divide the hair into two and then comb without any tangles
- Make it flat with little water
- Create Dutch braid
- Create a braid from one side and turn it to another side
- Make a braid with the remaining hair and secure it with a band
- Then roll it up and twist it. Secure with bobby pins.
Half-up Top Knot Hairstyle Girl
It is an easy and time-saving hairstyle.
- Split the hair and make a concave
- Pull all the air other than concave and make a ponytail
- Secure the ponytail with the band and make a bun
- Complete it with hair spray
Chignon Hair Bun Hairstyle Girl
It is a super easy hairstyle.
- Create low ponytail
- Create an opening above the ponytail and loop the ponytail through this opening
- Loop the ponytail through the same loop
- secure loop with bobby pins
Pigtail Braid Hairstyle Girl
It is a stylish and comfortable hairstyle
- comb the hair into two sections from the crown down to the nape
- secure the sections tightly with elastic
- Braid the two sections from the beginning of the elastic
- Plait it to the end and tie it with the elastic
Dutch Fishtail Braid Hairstyle Girl
It is best for a child with long hair.
- Take a small section of hair from the front of the head and comb the rest of the hair over the left shoulder
- Divide a small part of hair from the right side into two strands
- Take a small section from the left side. Cross it under the right strand and combine it with the left side
- Combine this strand with a small section grabbed from the top of the head
- Repeat this to create a lengthy braid
- Spray hairspray at the loose ends
Same Side Lace Braid Hairstyle Girl
It has a lace-like and waterfall look
- Firstly straight the hair
- Divide the hair into two portions and braid a French braid on one side
- Use the hair from the top for this style
- Take a small section of hair from the front side and combine it with a braid, move it to one side
- Secure the braid ends with an elastic band
Read Also : Hair Accessories can Give You a Distinctive Look