You can have a cluttered and cramped feeling if you will try to fit everything in your limited sized room. You can place an ottoman, a small table, a television, chairs and couches in your living room. It will appear smaller if you add pillows, curtains, lamps, artwork, photos and colored walls. Now I am going to describe 11 small living room ideas that will maximize your space.
Here is the list of 11 Small Living Room Ideas That Will Maximize Your Space
- Go for a loveseat couch – It will suit your needs to use a loveseat in your room where you usually live with your partner or sometimes alone. It will look more spacious if you will place a small table there with a loveseat that is comfy and plush.
- Use a hanging planter – You can save floor space by adding a functional décor that can be a hanging lamp or a hanging planter. As per the decor and color scheme of your room you can customize the planter.
- Use white paint on your walls – If you will use white paint on your walls then these will look nice. The space will look bright and open if you choose warm white or cool-toned as per the décor.
- Place hanging shelves – If you want to make the wise use of wall space then it will be good if for storage, décor or books you install some hanging shelves. For having an open or clean look you can place items on the walls and there is no need to add tables or bulky cabinets.
- Have functional furniture – Use furniture that you can also use for storing the items in order to decorate your small living room. You can place board games, electronics and books in the cabinets and shelves of an ottoman.
- Use furniture with exposed legs – It is possible to place items in the open space of the furniture with exposed legs. Doing this will leave enough area in the way.
- Add your dining area to the room – You can use decorations and matching colors to give a cohesive look to the space where the dining area and living room are so close to each other. You can host the guests by combining the space that appears larger.
- Place a corner booth – Purchase a nice corner booth and don’t go for a large couch. It will leave enough space in the room and attract the people towards it.
- Go for a mirrored furniture – For your advantage make the use of reflective surfaces. Your living room will look open and bright if you place coffee tables made of glass and some hanging mirrors.
- Place some built-in shelves – You can use some built-in shelves to maximize your space. You can put your T.V. there and also make a small library there.
- Make a gallery wall – Arrange a gracious gallery wall to make a focal point that is colorful and beautiful. To divert the mind of the people from a small space to the gallery wall, ad prints, frames, textures and colors to it.
If you host a party or event and you want furniture for it at rent then contact furniture hire London.