Every Muslim should be performing the noble act of learning the Quran daily. It brings him/her near to the Creator, gives knowledge about all aspects of life, and will be proof of the rewards of good deeds on the Day of Judgment. That’s why nowadays many Muslims are want to learn Quran online.
Why learn the Quran?
For both Muslim men and women, Quran learning is equally required. Muslims should start learning the Quran from the early years of life. It means that they should learn the Quran in their childhood. They can take help from learn Quran online for kids. The consistent connection with the Quran through its learning brings Muslims closer to the Creator, brings great blessing in this worldly life.
Benefits of learning the Quran:
There are unlimited benefits of learning the Quran with the main benefit of guidance towards the straight path to Allah.
“Read! the Name of your Lord Who has created (all that exists). Man has been created from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood) by Allah. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen? He has taught man that which he knew not” [al-‘Alaq 96:1-5]
The teachings of our Prophet(ﷺ) says “The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Quran and teach it.”
Hence, this Hadith shows that best of all are those who are associated with Quran (by learning it and conveying its beneficial knowledge). Therefore, if you want to be among those best Muslims then you should learn Quran recitation first.
The superiority of the Quran above other kinds of speech is shown through the sayings of our Prophet(ﷺ). Our Prophet (ﷺ) said, “The example of him (a believer) who recites the Quran is like that of a citron which tastes good and smells good. A Muslim who does not recite the Quran is like a date that is good in taste but has no smell, the example of a dissolute wicked person who does the recitation of the Quran is like the Raihana (sweet basil) which smells good but tastes bitter. Thus, the example of a dissolute wicked person who does not recite the Quran is like the colocynth which tastes bitter and has no smell.
Benefits of learning the Quran with Tajweed:
There are immense benefits of learning the Quran with Tajweed for every Muslim. So, what is Tajweed? It is critical to read, recite, and even understand the Quran correctly. Allah has said in the Quran that those We have given the Book follow it as it should be followed. They ˹truly˺ believe in it. And those are the losers who reject it. So, learn Quran online with Tajweed to be among true believers.
What is Tajweed?
Before learning Tajweed one must the actual meaning of it. It is a set of rules for the correct pronunciation of the Quranic letters with all their qualities and applying the various traditional methods of recitation (Qira’at).so, learn Quran with Tajweed to be proficient in your Qira’at.
The Tajweed of the Quran covers the guidelines on how Arabic alphabets should be pronounced, places to pause, stop, or keep going during Quran recitation. It teaches when to elongate the pronunciation of an alphabet, etc. Hence, learning Quran for beginners covers the characteristics of Arabic alphabets and how they interact with each other such that they can take different forms.
Why learn Tajweed before learning to recite?
Learn Quran with Tajweed before learning to recite it. It brings several benefits to Muslims in this life and hereafter as well, such as:
- Muslims who recite the Quran with Tajweed will be in the company of the noble obedient angels in the hereafter. That’s why the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said: “The one who is proficient with the Quran will be with the noble and righteous scribes (the angels). Therefore, if you learn Quranic Arabic online, it will be easy for you to become proficient in recitation.
- Quran learning has great importance in Islam, it puts those who learn Quran in a higher rank and status above other people. So, when a Muslim tries to learn it with Tajweed it means he wants to do it with full dedication.
- It is said by our Prophet(ﷺ) that each Muslim obtains 10 Good Deeds for each letter he/she recites from the Quran. Now you can imagine how many rewards you can get from reciting an Ayah or Surah of the Quran.
- When you learn to read Quran online, you will come to know that Arabic is a very delicate language. A tiny or small mispronunciation can completely change the meaning. But when you learn Quran recitation with Tajweed, it protects the reciter from making mistakes in reciting the Quran.
- It is an issue of absolute necessity to learn Tajweed, whoever does not apply Tajweed to the Quran, then a sinner is he. That’s why Allah (SWT) says in the Quran: “And recite the Quran ˹properly˺ in a measured way.”
- This Holy Book is not only a collection of revelations and commands by Allah (SWT) but also a beautiful work of poetry and language. Thus, no other holy book demonstrates a fluidity of language and depth of word choice like the Quran. Muslims who have learned the Quran with Tajweed have a richer understanding of the text’s poetry.
- When you learn tajweed from reading Quran learning, you will definitely benefit from it. From these classes, we will understand the Quranic verses we are reading, reciting, or memorizing. Thus, this holy book was revealed to mankind not to be just read, but to understand and meditated.
Why learn the Quran with tajweed online?
The benefits of learning Tajweed online make it the best way to obtain this exceptional Quranic knowledge as you learn Quran via skype. With the help of it, you will get the ability to find a comprehensive, integrated, and distinct course to learn Quran.
When you take help from learn Quran online for adults, you can overcome all the difficulties and obstacles that prevent Muslims from committing to the Quran classes. Such as intersecting school education time with tajweed class times.
Kids & new generations find it interesting to use modern techniques while learning from an online Tajweed course. It helps the person free to choose between thousands of reciters and teachers of the provisions of tajweed.
You will schedule your lessons in a way that comforts you when you learn Quran online.
Learning through the internet has the ability to keep the information. The person who is learning relies on his/her visual memory to memorize the information presented in the form of multimedia as a result of providing educational materials with smart methods and rich content.
When you learn Quran online, it solves the problem of place and crowding of the traditional educational classes.