It is normal for parents to want their children, from an early age, to develop healthy hobbies and make them make the most of their time. Music is one of the most important elements in the life of any person, so it is not surprising that many of them want children to learn to play a musical instrument to highlight later. However, the choice of it for both the boys and their tutors can be complicated at first. That is why it is convenient to know what are some of the most appropriate to experience your first approach to musical skills.
- Guitar. It is probably the most popular instrument, as we often see it in various genres, being performed by different bands and singers. It has a quite acceptable difficulty so that even young children are able to play a complete song. The most advisable thing is to start with the acoustic guitar and then try the electric guitar.
- The piano. Despite being an expensive item, it is also an excellent option to develop the musical ear and manual dexterity. An inconvenience may be the fact that it is impossible to transport because it is necessary that it is always in the same place. Although this can be easily solved using a similar object such as the keyboard, which also has a wide variety of sounds.
- Battery. A fun option and not as common as the previous ones. Although there are those who consider that playing the drums, is to make pure noise, the truth is that this instrument requires body coordination and a good musical ear to be executed, so it should not be discarded at all. It has a great presence in important genres, such as jazz and rock of all kinds.
- The violin. Elegant and more appropriate alternative than many might think. This instrument may require more concentration and skill than the previous ones, but it also has advantages such as its ease of transport and its availability in different sizes. It requires maintenance and very careful handling, but it is perfect for children who from an early age, begin to show interest in music. Those who have an interest in music the always want to Download MP3 latest music and enjoy it.
- The saxophone. This is a rare instrument but with an interesting and quite dynamic sound. Children who wish to learn to play it may encounter difficulties such as learning to blow the right way, to interpret the notes. However, once the most basic concepts are assimilated, it is revealed as one of the most appreciated objects in the interpretation of a lot of melodies, especially in jazz.
- The drums. Apart from being economical, they give the children greater assimilation of the percussions and rhythms that can be produced very easily, using their hands. So the didactic experience is immediate and helps them spend an entertaining time without much effort. Over time they can be instructed to interpret more prolonged and complicated percussion pieces.
Benefits of playing a musical instrument for children
Having the instruction to correctly play any of the above instruments, or any other that is off the list, can give children several advantages such as the following:
- Development of motor skills and body coordination.
- Adaptation of the musical ear and awareness of other artistic expressions.
- Ease to express more effectively through interpretation and musical composition.
- Relief of conditions such as depression or stress, because of emotional, social problems or the overload of homework.